


This past month, I started back to school. My Master's program has begun. I am prusuing a Master's in Youth and Family Ministry from Lee University. I am wading into it pretty easy though - starting with just one class - Leadership Dynamics and Development, taught by Tom Madden. We have met once already, and I believe that it is going to be an incredible class. I am doing my Master's as a road warrior - traveling once a month to class all day - 8:30 am to 5pm. All my reading and work is done in the in between times. Because of the class, the syllabus reading list has currently trumped all the other books I have been currently digging into. What I am excited aobut, however, is that the reading list for the class is made up of books that I already wanted to read.
If you have read these books, let me know what you thought of them!
1 comment:
11: Indispensable Relationships You Can't Be Without is great and should be a must read for everyone in leadership...Leonard Sweet is the man...you will most certainly enjoy!
Post a Comment