This past Tuesday, Ashley and I had our second child - our son Camden. It has been a whilrwind lately - fixing the nursery, preparing the house, waiting and waiting and waiting...but now the wait is over and the little guy is here! The miracle of new life and the joy that it brings is always so amazing. Camden came into the world at 7lbs and 19in. I am so thrilled to have my little man - up until now, things have been pretty, pink and girly thanks to our world revolving around our 2 year old daughter, Ava. I am looking forward to the rough and tumble that a boy brings!
1 comment:
How precious is he...our great nephew!! I am so happy for you guys...sorry I had to miss Ava's B-day...but somebody had to stay with our kids! :) Just stopping by checking out the blog! Good stuff!! May God greatly bless all your ministries Jared!
Kendra Joyner
Post a Comment