Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Quirky Motivation

We all have different ways to keep ourselves motivated. And truth be
told, we probably all have little quirky things we do that we know
works just for us. Here is one thing I do: keep little quotes in
constant sight. The picture above is a quote i have on my office door.
It is a simple statement that I keep on my door that helps me keep it
all in perspective...especially on the days when I feel like I am
dragging. In ministry it feels like the dragging days come around
pretty frequently. It's those days we need the extra kick in the pants
to stay focused and on target - this little phrase that I see all the time helps me do that.

What are some ways that you keep yourself motivated? I would love to
hear about the different things you do to stay focused!

No comments: